"how to format the picture size of several photos simultaneously"

Old September 28th 07, 02:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcos Melendez

Default "how to format the picture size of several photos simultaneously"

I need to insert several photos into a Word document; how do I format all
photos to the same size, for example 3" wide, for all at the same time
instead of one by one?
Old September 28th 07, 05:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Insert them into a table with fixed width cells.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org