Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
osuna osuna is offline

Default Spell check does not correct mispelled words

I have tried to go to tools but every time it tells me that there was an
error during installation & I cant access it. If I uninstall and then
reinstall the program will I loose my files. Is there another way of taking
care of the problem without uninstalling???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 16:28:01 -0700, osuna
wrote:

I have tried to go to tools but every time it tells me that there was an
error during installation & I cant access it. If I uninstall and then
reinstall the program will I loose my files. Is there another way of taking
care of the problem without uninstalling???

Uninstalling will _not_ lose your files, but that's probably not the
right way to solve the problem anyway.

In Word's Help menu, choose the Detect and Repair item and follow its
instructions. You may be requested to insert the original Office CD,
so have that available when you start.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman