Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
avdhut avdhut is offline

Default to change the language in microsoft word

I am here in china operarting the office 2003, but whenever I am typing on
microsoft word in english, it always shows me in chinese language.
Is there any function available to change the language to english or any
other ?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See this article:

Get control of language formatting in Word
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/LangFmt.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP