"please wait while setup prepares the necessary files"

Old October 19th 07, 06:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marlon

Default "please wait while setup prepares the necessary files"

"please wait while setup prepares the necessary files"
A few days ago this message started appearing for a few seconds every time I
use, modify or try to work with a word, excel, or powerpoint document. It is
very annoying! It interrupts any command (such as print) that I am trying to
use. any thoughts? how can I stop this from appearing every few minutes.

--
marlon