Blank pleading paper for office 2007

Old October 19th 07, 09:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
paralegal08

Default Blank pleading paper for office 2007

I installed Windows Office 2007 and the pleading wizard in Word does not
allow you to create a new document. How can I create a blank pleading paper
template? Thank you.
Old October 19th 07, 10:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

There are four free legal pleading templates (25, 26, 28, and 32 lines)
available for download from
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...ding&av=TPL000
.. If you need a different number of lines, then you could start with
one of the available templates and modify it to suit your needs.