AutoNumber column in a table

Old October 19th 07, 11:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Kav

Default AutoNumber column in a table

How can I add Autonumber column to my table which increments its value with
each new row and self adjusts to insertion/deletion of rows?
I am using Word 2007.
Old October 23rd 07, 09:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod

Hi Kav,

You could use one of Word's heading styles for this in the appropriate cell.

Cheers
--
macropod
[MVP - Microsoft Word]