how do I get word to stop printing an automatic print summary

Old October 25th 07, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Veronica

Default how do I get word to stop printing an automatic print summary

Every single time I print in word, it spits out an automatic print summary
listing filename, directory, template, title...etc.etc. this is a one page
summary

I can't figure out how to make it stop
Old October 25th 07, 06:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

In Tools Options Print, uncheck the box for "Document properties".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman