Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
REDD REDD is offline

Default Hyperlink issues

I recently had my microsoft word go haywire in regard to hyperlinks. I use
Microsoft Office Small Business 2003 and am a full-time online students.
Many of the documents provided by instructors have hyperlinks in them.
Recently, my system says I cannot access hyperlinks because of an
authorization issue and I must contact my system administrator. I am so
confused. What can I do to correct this? Most of them I can copy and paste
the hyperlink into the address bar of internet explorer and away I go with
not problems but for some I just have issues all the way around. Help!@!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
REDD REDD is offline

"This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact you system administrator."

My initial thoughts were an internet access or security issue but I can't
find anything.

Tanya

Redd wrote:

I recently had my microsoft word go haywire in regard to hyperlinks. I use
Microsoft Office Small Business 2003 and am a full-time online students.
Many of the documents provided by instructors have hyperlinks in them.
Recently, my system says I cannot access hyperlinks because of an
authorization issue and I must contact my system administrator. I am so
confused. What can I do to correct this? Most of them I can copy and paste
the hyperlink into the address bar of internet explorer and away I go with
not problems but for some I just have issues all the way around. Help!@!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
REDD REDD is offline

This applies to outlook and IE 6.0. My issue pertains to IE 7.0 and
Microsoft Word. This doesn't tell me anything. Thanks anyhow.