W-2 Forms on computer

Old November 2nd 07, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Faye

Default W-2 Forms on computer

I ordered W-2 forms for our employees. Is there a template for this in
Microsoft Word? I have Windows Vista on my computer.

Thanks
Old November 2nd 07, 08:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Aeneas

I don't know what you would do with a W-2 Word template if you had one.

As I'm sure you already know (since you have ordered W-2's), you either must
use the paper forms provided by the IRS (you cannot use the forms downloaded
from the IRS web site) or you can file online with the SSA. See the following
from the IRS:

Caution. Because the SSA processes paper forms by
machine, you cannot file with the SSA Forms W-2 and W-3
that you print from the IRS website. Instead, you can use the
SSA website at
www.ssa.gov/employer/bsohbnew.htm to create and file
electronically “fill-in” versions of Forms W-2 and W-3.

Old November 5th 07, 03:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Faye

Thanks Suzanne:

Will search Word templates for this.

Faye Dufour