Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MIrving MIrving is offline

Default Runtime error 5101: This bookmark does not exist

I have created a merge template with a number of bookmarks in it. However,
on merging, the bookmarks disappear. When I go to the bookmark list, none of
the bookmarks are listed. Without the bookmarks, a number of macros in the
template don't work. What am I doing wrong. Thanks in advance.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Bookmark names have to be unique, thus will not survive a merge. You must
therefore find some other way to achieve your aims.