how do I make a small square for a check mark

Old November 8th 07, 09:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ROSEMARIE

Default how do I make a small square for a check mark

I am trying to put little boxes in front of sentence to have a check mark
entered

Old November 8th 07, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

The Wingdings font has various little boxes with shadows. You could also set
this as a bullet if you want it in front of sentences. If you need help
changing the bullet post back.
--
Rae Drysdale

Old November 9th 07, 06:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Or the relevant section of http://www.gmayor.com/Macrobutton.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP