How do I fill down in a Word table?

Old November 21st 07, 08:32 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
GUYA

Default How do I fill down in a Word table?

I haven't been able to find the capability to do a Fill Down (or Fill Right)
in a Word 2007 table. This seems like an obvious command to implement, but
do I have to go into Excel to get this capability???

Old November 22nd 07, 07:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Use VBA

--
Hope this helps.