How can you stop text from moving when filling in a form in micros

Old November 23rd 07, 12:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cosmica

Default How can you stop text from moving when filling in a form in micros

Having created a form on Word 2003 when someone enters data into certain form
fields it forces the rest of the data on that row to move across. How do I
set the format of the page please?!

Thanks in advance
Old November 23rd 07, 02:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz

An actual *form* has to be created using Tables and controls on the Forms
toolbar (Text Box Form Fields, Check Boxes, etc.) along with other features,
then saved as a Template. Start with the following link & follow the others
on that page:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 11/23/07 7:20 AM, in article
, "Cosmica"

Old November 23rd 07, 02:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

Of course it does, just like many other entered text would! To stop this you
must limit the area in which the user can enter data. The usual ploy is to
use a borderless table cell of fixed dimensions to hold the form field

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org