picture and text side by side

Old November 26th 07, 11:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kerry

Default picture and text side by side

I copied a picture onto a word document and want to have text to the left of
it without textbox borders (which Icannot seem to delete). How do I get the
field on the side of the picture active so that I can add text?

Old November 27th 07, 08:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
WordAngel

That's the way to do it! And then if you still want to use a text box - to
get rid of the border, right-click on the text box and modify the properties
so that there is no line.

Word Angel Document Design Services
www.wordangel.com