Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

Default How to get clip art & address on the same page for xmas

I did the on-line tutorial on envelpoes setup & address labels and it said I
could insert a clip art on the envelope. I've tried it many times and it
always puts it on page 2 ?

I've tried different size evelpos & reduced the print font and still can't
get the copy & paste or insert clipart to go on the envelope ?

JY
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

I don't know which on-line tutorial you tried, but have a look at
http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm and also
http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JERRY JERRY is offline

I read gmayor and it was too complicated for my level on word. I'm saving the
other site mvps as it looks like amybe my key. The box he talks about is
very large and when I move it over it reduces the font. Also why does once I
click add to document it places a evenlope size box and another large box and
when I click print it says wrong size paper and won't print ?

Its late so I,m siging off for tonight.
Thanks, Jerry