Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tobias Tobias is offline

Default How to change from capital letters to small letters and vice versa

As the title says, how do I do it without retyping the text.

I.e. "HOW TO CHANGE THIS TO SMALL LETTERS." to show up as "how to change
this to small letters."
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Under Format, Change Case or use Shft+F3 to toggle (note F4 will repeat this
function).
This is for 2003 and prior and maybe different for 2007 (Shft+F3 still works
in 2007)
Hope this helps
DeanH