Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Phantom The Phantom is offline

Default Two-column document, one blank

I'd like to create a document with two uneven columns. The first, and larger
column, will contain text while the smaller column will be used to write
comments. Is this doable within Word?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
The Phantom The Phantom is offline

I'm not sure I understand. When I have tried fiddling with the generic
2-column options, but when I fill one column, it automatically jumps to the
second column instead of jumping to the next page as I'd like (so I can write
comments in the blank, second column).

Is this doable?