How do I put a line through text .. to strike a item off a list

Old December 4th 07, 07:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ceasr93

Default How do I put a line through text .. to strike a item off a list

I have a punch list ...I want to leave the text and be able strike a line
through each item as each item is completed. Is there a way to do this?
Old December 4th 07, 07:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP

Select your text and then change the font to strike-through

OR

Turn on tracked changes. In 2003, use the Reviewing toolbar to toggle on
Tracked Changes, or in 2007, use the Review Tab to turn them on.

Then you can select text and press the delete key to strikethrough text
and if you decide to insert something, it will show as underlined and
not part of the original text.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Ceasr93" wrote in message
:

I have a punch list ...I want to leave the text and be able strike a line
through each item as each item is completed. Is there a way to do this?

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/4/2007 10:52 AM