Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
davidkandel davidkandel is offline

Default how can you make an angle symbol in word?

i have gone into the insert menu but don't see an angle symbol (not the
degree symbol), like an inequality sign on its side. Can one be made?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

You will have to find some sort of a symbol font that has that symbol. Maybe
geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (ANSI Y14.5) font.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"davidkandel" wrote in message
i have gone into the insert menu but don't see an angle symbol (not the
degree symbol), like an inequality sign on its side. Can one be made?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There are numerous angle symbols in the Mathematical Operators character
subset of Arial Unicode MS.

"davidkandel" wrote in message
i have gone into the insert menu but don't see an angle symbol (not the
degree symbol), like an inequality sign on its side. Can one be made?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BrianWren BrianWren is offline

You can create a bitmap and paste that in line with the text.

Make the zoom 100%, type a character similar to what you want in size, then
take a screen shot. Use the image that was captured as a starting point for
the bitmap that you create.
--
There are exactly 10 kinds of people: Those who do- and those who dont
understand binary.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jwg5@hotmail.com is offline

On Mac Word X: In the Symbol font type Option-Dash. This will give the
'angle' symbol.