How do I delete an old "Mail Merge Recipients" list?

Old December 10th 07, 04:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mary Anne Maggie

Default How do I delete an old "Mail Merge Recipients" list?

Using "Work Suite" + "Letters & Lables" + "Mail-Merge Documents". When you
click on "Mail-Merge Recipients" an address book comes up. These are old
mail merge names. I would like to delete all and make a new "Mail-Merge
Recipients" list. How do I do that??

Old December 12th 07, 10:24 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Create a new datasource (preferably as a table in Word) then attach the
existing merge document to that datasource - see

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org