How do I delete a default return address?

Old December 7th 04, 02:47 PM
Sue Alexander

Default How do I delete a default return address?

I saved a return address for envelopes that I shouldn't have. How can I
delete it so that I have no default return address? Hitting the "omit"
button is not good enough for me. I want it gone!
Old December 7th 04, 08:02 PM

By default, Word uses the information on the User Information tab of Tools |
Options to create your return address.