Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rawood rawood is offline

Default Word2003 cannot delete a picture

I cannot delete a picture from my Word 2003 document. I have tried everything
I know of, and the pic is not anchored.
I selected the box and performed a 'cut'... small window pops up and says
'The selection is marked as deleted text'. However, it never goes away....