Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] erich505@hotmail.com is offline

Default Opening word in reading format ready for inking

I use Word 2007 w/ Office SP1 on a tablet PC to grade students' papers. I'm
trying to write a macro that will open a paper submitted as an attachment in
Outlook in the reading pane and then select the inking pen and then change
the pen nib size from the default 1.5 pts to 1.0 pts. Apparently the inking
commands can't be recorded. Or, at least I can't figure out how to get them
recorded. I think I asked the question before, but, can the default line
size be changed in Word 2007? I don't think it could be in XP. Barring that
option, do you have any suggestions for a macro? Thanks.