Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Question Boy Question Boy is offline

Default How to create fomat

Hello,

I created a simple 2 column table. In the 1st column are a listing of
categories and in the second is the financials for each category. Something
like

Income $160 832
Expense (39 457)

My question how can I align the currency value so that they align
right-handed (omitting the parenthesis)? For instance in the example above
align it so that the 2 appears directly above the 7. As it stands right now,
the 2 aligns with the ), which make it harder to read. Basically the format
use when creating any financial statement so that it can easily be reviewed.

Thank you for your help,

QB