My header is not repeating

Old December 16th 07, 03:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Catherine

Default My header is not repeating

Usually I can get the header to repeat if I go to the following page, go into
the header and select the "link" icon and link it to the previous page. Now
it is not working. Any ideas? Thanks.
Old December 16th 07, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton

Does your document contain sections? Which headers are you working with?
Different Odd/Even? Different First Page? Header Section #?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word