Is their a Word template for a Priority Mail Label (USPS #226)?

Old December 20th 07, 01:15 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abbyr

Default Is their a Word template for a Priority Mail Label (USPS #226)?

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.
Old December 20th 07, 03:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:15:00 -0800, abbyr
wrote:

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.

You can print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old January 6th 08, 10:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abbyr

Jay: Thanks for the reply - I can print out the label from the USPS site but
I then have to tape it to the priority mail package. The blank forms from
the PO are "stick um" - I can't believe Word does not have a template for
printing on the form from the PO. Abbyr

Old January 6th 08, 11:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Get some full sheet labels from Avery and print the PO's form on that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Old January 8th 08, 04:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer

The equivalent labels are here
https://www.labeluniverse.com/store/...ce%20Chart.htm

--