Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
janew janew is offline

Default Word Document is printing too small

I have a template that I am using for a doc. When I print, it doesnt fill
the whole page only part of it. The print preview seems squished. Ive
checked the page set up but dont find a problem there. Any suggestions
--
jane
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:17:01 -0800, janew janew wrote:

I have a template that I am using for a doc. When I print, it doesnt fill
the whole page only part of it. The print preview seems squished. Ive
checked the page set up but dont find a problem there. Any suggestions

The document is reserving space in the right margin for balloons to
display tracked changes and comments.

Turn off Track Changes if it's on, and use the Accept All Changes
button and the Delete All Comments button on the Reviewing toolbar.
You can also go into the Track Changes Options dialog and set it to
never use balloons.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Dec 21, 10:23*pm, Jay Freedman wrote:
On Fri, 21 Dec 2007 18:17:01 -0800, janew janew wrote:
I have a template that I am using for a doc. *When I print, it doesnt fill
the whole page only part of it. *The print preview seems squished. *Ive
checked the page set up but dont find a problem there. *Any suggestions

The document is reserving space in the right margin for balloons to
display tracked changes and comments.

Turn off Track Changes if it's on, and use the Accept All Changes
button and the Delete All Comments button on the Reviewing toolbar.
You can also go into the Track Changes Options dialog and set it to
never use balloons.

Also, within the printer dialog box there may be a choice to "Print
Document Showing Markup," and even if there's no visible markup, it
might insist on leaving room for it. (My HP Deskjet will do that.)

HELP w/ Printing Small Business Office 2003 Word (PLEASE!) Cindy Microsoft Word Help 2 September 19th 07 03:52 PM
Small Printing CJ Page Layout 3 March 8th 07 04:42 PM
automating the printing of several small word files into 1 pdf fil SeptemberR Microsoft Word Help 3 October 17th 06 08:25 PM
The same file printing too small from one PC max Microsoft Word Help 1 October 27th 05 04:18 PM
document printing small S. H. Drew Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 05 07:49 PM