How do I get block letters for my document?

Old December 23rd 07, 06:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kiddo

Default How do I get block letters for my document?

Thank you so much for your assistance
Old December 23rd 07, 06:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber[_2_]

Hi Kiddo,

ctrl a,
format, font, font, All caps

which is different from replacing all small letters
by capital letters. But I think, won't matter here.

--

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Vista Small Business, Office XP
Old December 23rd 07, 06:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Just curious - do you know what "block letters" are?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

Old December 23rd 07, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber[_2_]

Hi JoAnn,

I know, you weren't enquiring me,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Block_letters

the same distinction holds true for German,
but the question was so open for interpretation.

Well, as block letters are opposed to handwriting,
the question would make sense if the Word-doc was in handwriting.
Not very likely either.

So I'd thought I'd give a presumably right answer
to a presumably wrong question.

Have a nice day. :-)

Old December 23rd 07, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

I'd bet the answer to that is "no".

Even so, a Google search for the terms 'block letters font' gets
nearly 2 million hits, so it shouldn't be too hard to find out.

"Kiddo" wrote in message
Thank you so much for your assistance

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Old December 23rd 07, 08:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Oh - no, I didn't mean *you*. I meant the OP. Sometimes people don't fully
understand the directions they are given so they don't fully understand the
help they get. I too think something is supposed to be filled in my hand but
we'll never know unless the OP fills us in.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~