Word is preparing to background print the document

Old February 22nd 05, 05:25 PM
mjtm

Default Word is preparing to background print the document

Trying to print from Word, printing all morning then all of a sudden I
received the message 'word is preparing to background print the document',
what does this mean?
Old February 22nd 05, 07:56 PM

It means that Word is preparing to print the document in the background. I'm
not sure why certain documents seem to trigger this message and others don't
(all are printed in the background if you have background printing enabled);
it may be that in most cases there is not time for the message to be
displayed, only with long or complex documents.

news