How to Split Multi Page Word Doc In Multiple Separate Documents

Old January 3rd 08, 04:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HinJinShah

Default How to Split Multi Page Word Doc In Multiple Separate Documents

Just wondering as how can Split my multi page document into multiple documents.
e.g. if there is a document named hello with five pages in it. How can i
split it into five different documents? Especially when i am not using
Headings options ...
Infact, I was trying to convert a multi page word doc to multiple html files
but cannot do it .. so thought of spliting the word doc into separate
documents and then converting it ..
is there a way to accomplish multiple files of html withouth create separa
word documents

any help will be highly appreciated,

regards
Old January 3rd 08, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Could probably be done with a macro, but for only 5 pages just select & copy
each segment 0ne at a time and paste to a new doc. Save the new file in
whatever format you wish.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones

Old January 3rd 08, 06:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HinJinShah

Default How to Split Multi Page Word Doc In Multiple Separate Document

Well.. Thats just for an example . i have documents spanning more than
hundred pages or so ..
infact these are the school level subject notes, which we need to put on web
as web pages for access of students...

Old January 3rd 08, 09:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Well, why didn't you say so?:-)

Have a look here thanks to MVP Graham Mayor:

http://gmayor.com/copying_selected_text.htm

The macro called CutPageToNewDoc is pretty close to what you want but you
may want to modify it if you have the know-how. If not, post back & perhaps
Graham or one of the VBA-Savvy regulars will provide you with something more
to your needs.