how to import web pages into a word document

Old January 3rd 08, 05:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
onny63

Default how to import web pages into a word document

i would like to import some data from my company web site into a booklet
being created in a word document.
Old February 26th 08, 01:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hello onny

onny63 wrote:
i would like to import some data from my company web site into a booklet
being created in a word document.

Depending on what exactly you need (exact layout, or content), you'll
need to play with the past special options.

If you need something like a "screenshot," you can actually create one
(PRINTSCREEN) in the browser and paste the result into Word as a
picture. Or print to PDF and insert that.

If you need content, I would use File | Open, enter the URL to the
webpage in question, and let Word import it. From there, copy whatever
you need into your booklet.

HTH
Robert
--