In WORD 07 how do I create two columns, each a different width?

Old January 7th 08, 08:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dchman

Default In WORD 07 how do I create two columns, each a different width?

How do I set up two columns in WORD 07 of different widths. I want one
column to be about 1/3 the width of the page and the other column to be about
2/3 the width of the page.
Old January 7th 08, 10:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

Hello dchman

dchman wrote:
How do I set up two columns in WORD 07 of different widths. I want one
column to be about 1/3 the width of the page and the other column to be about
2/3 the width of the page.

Layout tab, columns, select the lowest option (probably called "more
....," sorry: non-EN version here at the moment). In the upcoming dialog,
uncheck the box. VoilĂ*.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |
\ / | MVP | Scientific Reports

I can't adjust the size, width and height of my rows and columns. sheana New Users 2 January 7th 08 08:24 PM
Can I make fixed width columns? [email protected] Tables 3 September 10th 07 09:07 AM
width between columns anne Page Layout 3 October 28th 06 08:11 PM
I can't change the width of my columns. kashakoa Tables 1 January 19th 06 08:37 PM
in consistent columns width Cath Tables 1 November 11th 04 05:24 PM