Font size and letter height.

Old January 16th 08, 10:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin

Default Font size and letter height.

For stencil templates I need to know how the
height of the letters correspond to the font
sizes.

Is there a constant formula?

Please help, Frank

Old January 16th 08, 11:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Not really. For Times New Roman, Single line spacing is approximately 120%
of the nominal font size, but the amount of "leading" (line spacing) built
into a font varies widely.

Old January 17th 08, 02:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Frank Martin

Thanks