Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kim K Kim K is offline

Default date picker control

I asked this in a reply to someone else but thought it might get buried.

In word 07 if I insert a date picker control and save the document as a 07
template, will it be functional in an 03 version of word with teh office
compatibility pack installed?
--
Thanks,,
Kim
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Kim,

The compatibility pack for Word does not work with Word 2007 templates(.dotx/.dotm) only Word 2007 documents (.docm/.docx). If you
save as a Word 2003 template .dot, content controls are converted to static content.

==========
"Kim K" wrote in message ...
I asked this in a reply to someone else but thought it might get buried.

In word 07 if I insert a date picker control and save the document as a 07
template, will it be functional in an 03 version of word with teh office
compatibility pack installed?
--
Thanks,,
Kim