Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
EWW EWW is offline

Default opening documents

PLEASE HELP !

Every time I attempt to open a document using word 2003, it goes to another
program that cannot open the document: (specifically is goes to a Logo
Creation Program on our computer). Even when I attempt to download a
document from the internet, it prompts me to use the Logo Creation Program to
down load the document.
I have tried to change the settings in the Logo Creation Program, however,
it seems that there is not the possibibilty. It is not always possible, to
scroll down to the "open with" prompt, to Word 2003.

PLEASE HELP ! and Thanks, it is very much appreciated !

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to "reregister" Word, that is, reestablish its association with the
Word file types in the Windows Registry. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/ReRegisterWord.htm