How to copy business card to all 10 cards on Avery template?

Old January 29th 08, 05:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Overwhelmed!

Default How to copy business card to all 10 cards on Avery template?

I have created a business card on an Avery template compatible with Word. How
do I copy the completed card design to all the spaces on the template so that
all ten will print?
Old January 29th 08, 06:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman

Overwhelmed! wrote:
I have created a business card on an Avery template compatible with
Word. How do I copy the completed card design to all the spaces on
the template so that all ten will print?

The "template" is a table. Select the cell that contains the completed card,
and copy to the clipboard. Then select the entire table, and paste.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Old January 30th 08, 10:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

See the macro at the end of http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP