How do I make my text into a circle shape?

Old January 31st 08, 10:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
naughtybiscuit

Default How do I make my text into a circle shape?

Hi everyone! I was wondering how I can make shapes with my text, is it
possible to make it circle shaped? And if so how would I do it? Thank you for
your help
Old February 1st 08, 02:31 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg

You can use WordArt. For a procedure, see:
http://www.drawingwithword.com/
(Click Tutorial and go to page 26).

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

Old February 1st 08, 03:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

I think the request may be for making the boundaries of an area of regular text
be circular (like a circular text box). There have been several questions like
that lately.

You can do it by placing appropriate AutoShapes on both sides of the text and
setting their text wrapping to Tight. I've posted a document at
http://jay-freedman.info/triangle_text.doc that illustrates making both
triangular and circular text areas.

Old March 16th 08, 11:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
orvietokid

This is to Jay Freedman: Wow! Thank you so much for that post. That is
exactly what I was looking for when I was trying to do the triangular text
(now the circular one is great to know too). Do you have a regular info page
on tricks and tips in word? I have a feeling you are a very knowledgeable
person in this area. Thanks!!

Hugh

Old March 17th 08, 01:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

Thank you for the feedback.

There are a few other things linked from the main page on my site,
http://jay-freedman.info, mostly to do with macros. I wouldn't go so far as to
call it a "tips and tricks page". One of the things I am not is a dedicated web
author. :-)

Here are several resources of that kind from other Word MVPs:
http://www.gmayor.com/Word_pages.htm
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/tutorials.htm
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/index.html