MS/Word 2003 insert picture into return address label

Old February 2nd 08, 06:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Bernie Gunther

Default MS/Word 2003 insert picture into return address label

I'm creating Return address mailing labels, and trying to insert a picture.
I can't the picture to align where I want to place it.
Old February 2nd 08, 11:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Labels in Word are simply tables with fixed cell dimensions. Therefore, the
best way to control the placement of the picture may be to split the cell
that represents the label, adjust the dimensions of the resulting cells and
place the picture in the appropriate one.
--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Old February 3rd 08, 08:27 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

See http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP