Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MaryMaryQuiteContrary MaryMaryQuiteContrary is offline

Default Inserting an Ink Object in Word 2007

Hello, I cannot figure out how to insert an ink object into Word 2007.
Specifically, I want to hand-write (on my tablet running ms xp pro/office
2007 ultimate) addresses into a merge document so I can print envelopes (that
I hand-write every month). Any help would be MOST appreciated! Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Your best bet is probably to go to the Review tab and click "Start Inking"
(this seemed to work for me here with Word 2007 and Vista with an external
tablet).

See also

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917652

--