PDA

View Full Version : Page Layout

Pages : 1 |  2 |  3 |  4 |  5 |  6 |  7 |  8 |  9 |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 |  17 |  18 |  19 |  20 |  21 |  22 |  23 |  24 |  25 |  26 |  27 |  28 |  29 |  30 |  31 |  32 |  33 |  34 |  35 |  36 |  37 |  38 |  39 |  40 |  41 |  42 |  43 |  44 |  45 |  46 |  47 |  48 |  49 |  50 |  [51] 52 |  53 |  54 |

  1. Help Wanted with phone numbers at bottom
  2. Help Wanted with phone numbers at bottom
  3. Inline Images Floating BEHIND Text
  4. Column format
  5. Column format
  6. can u use rt justification and lt justification on the same line?
  7. can u use rt justification and lt justification on the same line?
  8. Bold Type Inverted
  9. Bold Type Inverted
  10. Pulling my hair out over figures, captions, frames, andfloating/in-line distinctions
  11. Pulling my hair out over figures, captions, frames, andfloating/in-line distinctions
  12. In table, add column to the right, but then can't size it
  13. In table, add column to the right, but then can't size it
  14. Is it possible to share a style change across an organisation
  15. Is it possible to share a style change across an organisation
  16. Delete horizontal lines
  17. Delete horizontal lines
  18. Cursor position (Word)
  19. Cursor position (Word)
  20. Typing in word my pages don't show
  21. Typing in word my pages don't show
  22. TOC Formating - TOC Styles aren't actually changing the font
  23. TOC Formating - TOC Styles aren't actually changing the font
  24. Mirrored Margins - They are backwards. Can you reverse in 'printview'?
  25. Mirrored Margins - They are backwards. Can you reverse in 'printview'?
  26. Using InsertFile and getting Page Numbers to start at 1
  27. Using InsertFile and getting Page Numbers to start at 1
  28. Word should NOT open docs in Reading Layout. "Feature" STINKS!
  29. Word should NOT open docs in Reading Layout. "Feature" STINKS!
  30. can i change the font after paper is typed?
  31. can i change the font after paper is typed?
  32. how do i put page numbers on alternating left then right margins .
  33. how do i put page numbers on alternating left then right margins .
  34. StyleRef Field in Headers to Show Chapters/Sections
  35. StyleRef Field in Headers to Show Chapters/Sections
  36. What are all the layout compatibility options in Word 2007?
  37. What are all the layout compatibility options in Word 2007?
  38. Inserting a Word doc does not preserve the imported files' layout.
  39. Inserting a Word doc does not preserve the imported files' layout.
  40. microsoft word equation vertical alignment and display font sizeissue
  41. microsoft word equation vertical alignment and display font sizeissue
  42. background
  43. background
  44. Style of citation
  45. Style of citation
  46. How do I set my documents to always be justified?
  47. How do I set my documents to always be justified?
  48. Headers and Footers
  49. Create a book
  50. Create a book
  51. how do i remove the shaded sidebar for printing?
  52. how do i remove the shaded sidebar for printing?
  53. Change default paging format
  54. Change default paging format
  55. How send email inline (not as attachment) from Word 2007?
  56. How send email inline (not as attachment) from Word 2007?
  57. "Cementing" a Text Box so it behaves like a Header or Footer
  58. "Cementing" a Text Box so it behaves like a Header or Footer
  59. Need to add Section Letters after page numbers in my footers
  60. Need to add Section Letters after page numbers in my footers
  61. Word 2007 - Bibliography, citations and hybrids of the two in footnotes
  62. Word 2007 - Bibliography, citations and hybrids of the two in footnotes
  63. TOC Same Page Number - Not Reading Layout
  64. TOC Same Page Number - Not Reading Layout
  65. How do I add a numbered list AFTER I typed up my entire document?
  66. How do I add a numbered list AFTER I typed up my entire document?
  67. Repositining Title on Title Page of Outline
  68. Repositining Title on Title Page of Outline
  69. border strip prints several times down page rather than left borde
  70. border strip prints several times down page rather than left borde
  71. Formatting issues opening DOCs in Word 2007
  72. Formatting issues opening DOCs in Word 2007
  73. my page numbers are the same
  74. my page numbers are the same
  75. Change from default print changes font in Document
  76. Change from default print changes font in Document
  77. 18 page doc how do i prevent data from spilling into next page?
  78. 18 page doc how do i prevent data from spilling into next page?
  79. table of contents using roman numbers
  80. table of contents using roman numbers
  81. how do i make a word docx with both hyperlinks and form fields
  82. how do i make a word docx with both hyperlinks and form fields
  83. How do I control the intensity of the watermark washout?
  84. How do I control the intensity of the watermark washout?
  85. i forgot how to make my business card insert for word documents?
  86. i forgot how to make my business card insert for word documents?
  87. WORD2007©é*µª`*µÀYµh
  88. Word 2007 changes my document to have a giant margin - please sto
  89. Word 2007 changes my document to have a giant margin - please sto
  90. How do I reformat existing line lengths in Word 2007?
  91. How do I reformat existing line lengths in Word 2007?
  92. non-continuous section breaks
  93. non-continuous section breaks
  94. Not Able to Move Indent Markers
  95. Not Able to Move Indent Markers
  96. How to I change the word wrap settings in Word 2007?
  97. How to I change the word wrap settings in Word 2007?
  98. increasing left coumn causes first column to become too narrow
  99. increasing left coumn causes first column to become too narrow
  100. I can't do single line spacing
  101. I can't do single line spacing
  102. How to insert field code in Word 2007?
  103. How to insert field code in Word 2007?
  104. How do I switch pages around in a document?
  105. How do I switch pages around in a document?
  106. Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
  107. Continue page numbering from previous document while Indexing
  108. missing paragraph markers
  109. missing paragraph markers
  110. Continuing Page Numbers with Section Breaks
  111. Continuing Page Numbers with Section Breaks
  112. How do I do to protect the template layout?
  113. How do I do to protect the template layout?
  114. Word 2003 > 2007 - Pages have 1 or 2 lines per page!
  115. Word 2003 > 2007 - Pages have 1 or 2 lines per page!
  116. How do I create a side by side comparison in WORD?
  117. How do I create a side by side comparison in WORD?
  118. Custom header numbering
  119. Custom header numbering
  120. Word 2003 > 2007 Table issues - vertical text and tables too wide
  121. Word 2003 > 2007 Table issues - vertical text and tables too wide
  122. How do i create a bibliography page
  123. How do i create a bibliography page
  124. Can the settings within a margin type be adjusted? How?
  125. Can the settings within a margin type be adjusted? How?
  126. Template path
  127. Template path
  128. Why is my paragraph justified when it shows left justified.
  129. Why is my paragraph justified when it shows left justified.
  130. How do you set a page header with Name and page number
  131. How do you set a page header with Name and page number
  132. Need white text headings (1 word) highlighted black. There's a cat
  133. Need white text headings (1 word) highlighted black. There's a cat
  134. who do lists in word not keep indents consistent?
  135. who do lists in word not keep indents consistent?
  136. Page Numbering within Sections
  137. Page Numbering within Sections
  138. tri-fold A4 layout
  139. tri-fold A4 layout
  140. How do I put different subheading on each page for my headers?
  141. How do I put different subheading on each page for my headers?
  142. Word Document (2003) the top margin
  143. Word Document (2003) the top margin
  144. Letterhead Printing
  145. How do I go back and forth between two columns?
  146. How do I go back and forth between two columns?
  147. Skipping Numbers in Styles and Numbering
  148. Skipping Numbers in Styles and Numbering
  149. Can I group check boxes so that only one of them can be checked?
  150. Can I group check boxes so that only one of them can be checked?
  151. Multi line watermark
  152. Multi line watermark
  153. Cannot remove blank page at the end of the document.
  154. Cannot remove blank page at the end of the document.
  155. CAnnot delte blank last page without losing headers and footers
  156. CAnnot delte blank last page without losing headers and footers
  157. Word does not recognize certain fonts that I installed.
  158. Word does not recognize certain fonts that I installed.
  159. Why does my header change positions from page to page?
  160. Why does my header change positions from page to page?
  161. How do I insert landscape table and keep portait header pg #s?
  162. How do I insert landscape table and keep portait header pg #s?
  163. Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
  164. Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
  165. How do I hide the comments in a Word document?
  166. How do I hide the comments in a Word document?
  167. Printing labels
  168. Printing labels
  169. How do I size a Word Document to 5 x 8 inches?
  170. How do I size a Word Document to 5 x 8 inches?
  171. Vertical Alignment within a Line of Text
  172. Vertical Alignment within a Line of Text
  173. Third Automatic Bullet or Number Is Left-Aligned
  174. Third Automatic Bullet or Number Is Left-Aligned
  175. Full screen reading view removes logos
  176. Full screen reading view removes logos
  177. header and footer problem
  178. Letter size envelopes in Word 2007
  179. Letter size envelopes in Word 2007
  180. How do I take an existing document and turn it into a booklet?
  181. How do I take an existing document and turn it into a booklet?
  182. border alignment
  183. border alignment
  184. Word Template: Set different margins for Portrait and Landscape
  185. Word Template: Set different margins for Portrait and Landscape
  186. Word Document can only open half size
  187. Word Document can only open half size
  188. A red X is printed instead of the logo at header
  189. A red X is printed instead of the logo at header
  190. Avery Post Cards 8577 Template Problem
  191. Avery Post Cards 8577 Template Problem
  192. Showing blank space on top and bottom of page
  193. Showing blank space on top and bottom of page
  194. Where can I find all custom theme colors since not all displaying
  195. Where can I find all custom theme colors since not all displaying
  196. How do I change the default document without indents?
  197. How do I change the default document without indents?
  198. why is word inserting a paragraph break when i hit enter?
  199. why is word inserting a paragraph break when i hit enter?
  200. Hidden Header
  201. Hidden Header
  202. Word 2007 running head font is different from the rest of thepape.
  203. Word 2007 running head font is different from the rest of thepape.
  204. I am unable to send an email from Power Point or Word.
  205. I am unable to send an email from Power Point or Word.
  206. Ebook Template or Format?
  207. Ebook Template or Format?
  208. Center label text vertically?
  209. Center label text vertically?
  210. Numbering, tab doesn't work
  211. How to align new text in columns with existing text
  212. how to make sum the numerical data in word
  213. how to make sum the numerical data in word
  214. Footnotes vanish from WD2007 to WD2003?
  215. Footnotes vanish from WD2007 to WD2003?
  216. How to set the orientation just to specific pages and not all?
  217. How to set the orientation just to specific pages and not all?
  218. Page orientation
  219. Page orientation
  220. How do I accept changes to bulleted lists in review mode?
  221. How do I accept changes to bulleted lists in review mode?
  222. Cursor appears above top margin
  223. Cursor appears above top margin
  224. printing bookfold documents
  225. printing bookfold documents
  226. Dropped Initial Word
  227. Dropped Initial Word
  228. Duplex printing problems
  229. Duplex printing problems
  230. add notebook layout from wordmac to word 2007
  231. add notebook layout from wordmac to word 2007
  232. what is kerning?
  233. what is kerning?
  234. In one section of my Word doc, when I type nothing shows up on do
  235. In one section of my Word doc, when I type nothing shows up on do
  236. Different page numbering in sections
  237. Different page numbering in sections
  238. Quick Part page layouts
  239. Quick Part page layouts
  240. footer - IF condition
  241. footer - IF condition
  242. To write living will do I need special format
  243. To write living will do I need special format
  244. word 2007 content controls bug?
  245. word 2007 content controls bug?
  246. Missing Page 1
  247. Missing Page 1
  248. Page margin and header
  249. Page margin and header
  250. Why does header in print view not print?
Google