PDA

View Full Version : In a word document, how to link to specific pages of a visio drawi

Mangesh
October 11th 07, 03:08 PM
I am preparing a document 'Doc1', in which I want to give links to specific
pages of a visio diagrams 'Drawings'. How can I do this?.

Ex .
Suppose a I have word document named 'Doc1' where the content is
A1
B2
C3

Now I have prepared avision diagram named 'Drawings' with three pages, namely,
Drawing1, Drawing2, Drawing3.

Now how can I link A1 to visio file page Drawing1, B2 to visio file page
Drawing2 and C3 to visio file page Drawing3?

Note:- When I try to give a hyper link to B1, it only allow me to link to
visio file Drawings & not to the specific page Drawing2.

Waiting for your help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mangesh Kapade