Ted Zieglar

Default Clearing a drop-down list

Sorry that Word help is such a disappointment to you.

When I input "recently used files" (without the quotes) into the Help box in
the upper right corner, "Show or hide the list of recently used documents on
the File menu" is the first topic that comes up.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."

"Katrina" wrote in message
I've been trying to understand how to clear the File drop down list so

that
the previously-viewed documents do not show. I consulted the stupid Word

help
file, and everything they were asking me to do was not shown in *my*

version
(Windows 2000) of Word, apparently. Help!