mita

Default How do i save data from the forms using ms word?

Thanks ,I already tried making forms in words.
and i was using forms toolbar to add the text boxes and drop downs.
But if i use a web toolbar to add textboxes which are a bit different from
form textbox, i am not able to save the form data into my text file..
Can u please help in that.
Thanks once again

"CyberTaz" wrote:

Hi Mita-

You might want to start he

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm

and follow the links for some excellent advice.

HTH |:)

"mita" wrote:

I am using word to create forms which i want to send it to my clients thru
email .now how do i create a form with the web tools and how do i save the
data of the forms..Can anybody help..Its the question of my career.My boss
will fire me if i dont do it. .....any help would be highly appriciated