Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DM

Default Save word form data from multiple forms into one file

I have a word form and I save the data into a file. This works fine. I
changed the save data only in toos options and choose save copy as plain
text. Now when the form is filled out again , I want it to save into the
same text file so that when I open it in Excel I will have a record for each
form. There is a choice which pops you cannot merge thes files because
document protection is in effect. What is the best way to accomplish this?