And if you choose option (2), make sure that the row is not allowed to
break.

"Thomas Campitelli" wrote in message
I have two suggestions:

1 Create a new style (potentially based off of Normal or Body Text).
Modify the style Paragraph property to include "Keep with next." Assign
this style to your image. Your caption, by default, will be below the
image and Word will endeavor to keep both of those items together.

2 Make a large, one-celled table. Insert your image in the table and
insert the caption in the same cell.

See if either of those help.

Tom Campitelli

I have a figure/drawing, and a caption that I need to keep togther (on

the
same page, and with no other text in between them). The caption was
generated with the "insert caption" option, and has field codes that
automatically generate the figure #. Otherwise I'd use a text box and

place
it within the drawing or group it.

I've looked everywhere on-line without any success. Any suggestions

would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks!