Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kat

Default All my new documents open with the cursor at the header locati

Suzanne, you have saved many extra hours of headaches with your
tutorials - for me too. I hope I can return the favor someday!!

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
Glad to be of service.

"hewrop" wrote in message
This answered my question too, thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"linnaea" wrote in message
news Using Word 2003
In print layout viewAll my new documents open in print layout view

with
the
cursor at the very top of the page, about 1/8 from the top. Top

margin is
set to 1.0". In print preview the location appears to be at 1.0. I

can
put
the cursor in the right place on the page by going to View: Header and
Footer
and clicking Switch between header & footer.

I rarely use a header/footer. I want the default page to open with

the
cursor at the margin I select. How do I get the default to do so.