Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JD

Default Problems with paragraph styles

This is a formatting question:

I have defined my paragraph. But withing the paragraph style I use a Hebrew
font. My publisher wants the Hebrew font line (not the entire paragraph) to
be a different line spacing than the other sentences in the parag.: Line
spacing for Para.: 14; line spacing for Hebrew characters (within this
parag.): 15. So, I chose the Hebrew font-line and changed the line spacing
and then I went to my parag. style and picked "update to match selection."
All good. When I put the curser over the Hebrew style under "Pick formatting
to apply" it reflects the new line spacing. But, when I pick the Hebrew line
and then go to format, parag., and then view the line spacing, it has not
changed to 15! Should it not do so? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.
JD