Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg Maxey

Default Comments in the sides

Giovanni,

What type of error? If I spell "Normal" incorrectly. I get "item specified
does not exist." You might try changing "Normal" to some style name that
you know exists, or stet out the line altogther (add a ' in front of it) and
then go back and edit the style in the traditional way to set the following
paragraph style. Other than that, I don't know what else to offer.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

GRL wrote:
Thank you. But when I try to use the macro, I get a fault while
running the macro on the statement:
.NextParagraphStyle = "Normal " '
The language I'm using is Italian, so I've tried the name of the style
"Normale", but the the fault still remains.
Can you help me?
Thanks again.
Giovanni
"Greg Maxey" ha scritto nel messaggio
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Margin_Text.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

GRL wrote:
Is it possible to insert comments (I mean a real comment, not
related to a specific modified word) in the sides of the text and
how, if yes? Thanks.
Giovanni