Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default wordart

In recent versions of Word, WordArt is inserted In Line With Text. Click on
the WordArt object to display the WordArt toolbar. Click on the Text
Wrapping button (dog icon) and change the wrapping to any other style.

"murrell1968" wrote in
message ...

please could some help me i am trying to design some flyers using
wordart the problem i am getting is that i can not seem to drag the
text in wordart or in fact do any movement at all, all i can do is
strech the text where it first appears, this is driving me crazy.

--
murrell1968