Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Ram

Default Footer margin

I am talking about footer. I want to adjust(reduce) the amount of space that
appears between the document text and the footer.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

I think we need to be sure whether you're talking about a footer or a
footnote. But see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm for some
general info.

"Ram" wrote in message
Hi,
I have multi page document with a footnote on eah page. I would like to
get rid of the gap between end of the table and footnote. I can do it
manually by selecting footer and then moving the footer top margin uo

using
mouse. I am trying to do the same thing using VBA. I am not getting

succeeded.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote:

Yes, it is possible, sort of. What is it you are trying to accomplish by
doing so?

Note that each document can have many footer ranges although many have

only
one active.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Ram" wrote in message
news Is it possible to specify margin for footer section(word doc). If yes,

how
can I do it using word VBA.